Julia Computing is looking to hire a sales engineer to help support our team and customers as we continue to grow and build out JuliaHub and JuliaHub Enterprise.
Julia Computing's mission is to develop products that bring Julia's superpowers to its customers. Julia Computing's flagship product is JuliaHub, a secure, cloud based, software-as-a-service platform for developing Julia programs, deploying them, and scaling to thousands of nodes. Julia Computing was founded in 2015 by the creators of the Julia programming language for artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data science, modeling and simulation.
- Prepare and present technical demonstrations of JuliaHub.com to prospective customers
- Communicate with customers to understand demands, allay concerns, and offer sales support where necessary
- Establish rapport and acceptance for landing new customers
- Work with customers and the product team to ensure success
- Plan for modifications to products to meet customer requirements and demands
- Help customers identify and solve problems with product usage while driving expansion
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or related technical disciplines
- 1+ years of experience with cloud solutions on AWS platforms (3+ years preferred, certifications are a plus)
- Strong knowledge of at least one dynamic programming language (of course Julia is preferred)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Location: Boston or remote within the US; may require some travel
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying