As a QA Automation Engineer you will directly influence the quality of our products, ensuring that our customers have an amazing experience. Julia Computing's mission is to develop products that bring Julia's superpowers to its customers. Julia Computing's flagship product is JuliaHub, a secure, cloud based, software-as-a-service platform for developing Julia programs, deploying them, and scaling to thousands of nodes. Julia Computing was founded in 2015 by the creators of the Julia programming language for artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data science, modeling, and simulation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute test cases, scenarios periodically and open issues as needed.
- Create test plans, test cases and test data to support development projects.
- Build and maintain a test automation suite using industry standard automation tools and technologies.
- Design test cases and scenarios. Create and maintain test plans and test data.
- Perform validation tests on customer deployments as and when required.
- Assist and coordinate with the development team in reproducing and closing defects.
- Maintain traceability with user stories and code
- Work effectively in collaboration with development, support and operation teams.
- Be proactive with an attitude for problem solving and creating innovative solutions to continuously improve the quality of products.
- 2-5 years experience in test automation
- Experience in formulating test strategies, creating test plans and executing test cases for complex B2B software products
- Expertise in automating tests for large and complex web applications.
- Deep experience in industry standard test automation tools (Selenium and friends) and methodologies.
- Experience in translating business requirements and user stories into verifiable test cases.
- Ability to work independently and be able to communicate issues proactively
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying