Julia Computing is hiring a talented, self-driven talent acquisition professional to join our vibrant team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Julia Computing is a great place to grow your career. As a talent acquisition specialist, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates in the US & India.
Julia Computing's mission is to develop products that bring Julia's superpowers to its customers. Julia Computing's flagship product is JuliaHub, a secure, cloud based, software-as-a-service platform for developing Julia programs, deploying them, and scaling to thousands of nodes. Julia Computing was founded in 2015 by the creators of the Julia programming language for artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data science, modeling, and simulation.
- Understand the job requirements and lead the intake meeting with the hiring manager to gather more insights of the requirement.
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates for hard to fill roles including social media platforms, hiring drives and campuses.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Provide feedback to hiring managers about details regarding applications, using standardized screening techniques, assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology or MBA
- 3-7 years experience
- Proven experience as a recruiter and having worked in start-ups or small organizations managing the full cycle of the recruitment process
- Excellent corporate hiring experience and familiarity with US labor laws
- Expert level experience recruiting US citizens, green card holders, EAD holders, H-1B and TN Visa holders
- Knowledge of US tax terminology (W-2, 1099)
- Strong understanding of technical recruitment
- Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills
- Should be able to support profiles within TAT
- Very good in managing escalations, building strong talent pipeline
- Data-driven individual
Location: This role will be currently remote but can be based out of Boston or Bangalore
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying