The enterprise account executive will work closely with customers to create demand and close opportunities for JuliaHub and its application specific add-on capabilities including JuliaSim and CedarSim.
Julia Computing's mission is to develop products that bring Julia's superpowers to its customers. Julia Computing's flagship product is JuliaHub, a secure, cloud based, software-as-a-service platform for developing Julia programs, deploying them, and scaling to thousands of nodes. Julia Computing was founded in 2015 by the creators of the Julia programming language for artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data science, modeling and simulation.
- Evangelize the core capabilities of the JuliaHub product portfolio across multiple industries
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle from discovery to close for a defined territory of enterprise accounts
- Identify, manage and grow complex, multi-divisional, geographically distributed customers
- Collaborate with sales engineering and other internal resources to ensure the customer’s use case and needs are fully understood and documented
- Manage prospects and customers strategically to ensure execution of the company’s 'land and expand' sales motion
- Leverage Salesforce and other technologies to ensure customer use cases and needs are properly captured to inform the product roadmap
- 5+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience with a technical solution, e.g., data science, technical computing, simulation, ML/AI, MLOps, DevOps, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to close six figure annual contract value (ACV) deals
- Knowledge of the open source software landscape
- Experience building relationships at multiple levels within customer organizations; must be comfortable with both the senior and operational levels within customer organizations
- Demonstrated experience with MEDDIC/MEDDPIC or other defined sales methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Location: Boston / Remote
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying