With JuliaHub, our goal is to make development and deployment workflow in Julia ridiculously simple, such that our users only worry about the algorithms they develop and do not need to think about how to run their jobs on thousands of cores, on-demand. We want to hire full-stack Julia developers to join our JuliaHub product development team.
- Develop Web front-end and back-end features for JuliaHub
- Create distributed computing frameworks in Julia
- Develop data management pipelines
- Troubleshoot and bugfix existing installations
- Some familiarity with Julia. You will work alongside experts in the language, but you should know the basics.
- Web application development experience, in Julia or other dynamic languages (Python/Ruby)
- Knowledge of security aspects of Web applications
- Optionally, experience with Amazon Web Services or Kubernetes
This is a hands-on development role, but within that, we are open to all levels of seniority, from fresh college graduates to experienced developers.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying