Julia Computing's mission is to develop products that bring Julia's superpowers to its customers. Julia Computing's flagship product is JuliaHub, a secure, cloud based, software-as-a-service platform for developing Julia programs, deploying them, and scaling to thousands of nodes. Julia Computing was founded in 2015 by the creators of the Julia programming language for artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data science, modeling, and simulation.
With JuliaHub, our goal is to make development and deployment workflow in Julia ridiculously simple, such that our users only worry about the algorithms they develop and do not need to think about how to run their jobs on thousands of cores, on-demand. We want to hire front-end developers to join our JuliaHub product development team.
- Develop web front-end features for JuliaHub
- Work closely with the product team to design and implement new features for JuliaHub
- Design, develop and integrate Web APIs both for JuliaHub and public clients
- Troubleshoot and bugfix existing codebase
- Standardize, document and test frontend JuliaHub development using tools like storybook and cypress
- Fluency with at least one modern front-end framework (React, Vue or Angular) and with state management libraries (e.g. Redux, VueX, Apollo)
- Good understanding of web standards and protocols, including HTTP, REST, OAuth 2.0 and GraphQL
- Some familiarity with Julia is a plus.
- Knowledge of security aspects of Web applications Some web application development experience, in Julia or other dynamic languages (Python/Ruby), and/or automated API building tools like Prisma or Hasura.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Optionally, experience with Amazon Web Services
This is a hands-on development position, but we are open to all levels of experience, from recent college graduates to seasoned programmers.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying